Here you go, SE :)
Seven Things I want to do in my life
-Become a writer in the real sense of the word
-Read all the books that are present on earth!
-Become an inspiring literature teacher :$ (does that sound corny?)
-Mould myself in accordance with God’s commands.
-Bring a revolution in the Pakistani media {ahem ahem @ SE :)}
-Get rid of all my imperfections… (Ah, that’s impossible as long as I continue to be a human)
-Accept reality.
Seven Things I can do
-Cannot accept reality most of the time
-Can “flutter all ways and fly in none” (yeah, the phrase is taken from The Mill on the Floss)
-Can be way too critical (that often takes the form of self-deprecation) of my own self.
-Lose hope quite easily (now that makes me a pessimistic and that too with a capital P)
-Can be gullible at all times.
-Speak incessantly :P
-Read.
Seven Things I can't do
-Can’t help being inspired
-Can’t conceal my emotions… [Don’t worry I am working on this one :( ]
-Can’t ignore people and their attitudes even I try my best i.e. I can’t just ‘give a damn’ about anything so easily
-Can’t stop thinking… (Yeah, I am being deliberately vague when I say this)
-Can’t think on the lines of others, especially THE BOSS!
-Cannot forget!
-Cannot think of anything else at the moment because there are loads and loads of things I CANNOT do!
Seven Things I say the most
-hadd hogayee
-Duh!
-Nahi yaar
-Don’t tell me…
-I can’t believe this…
-I swear…
-Masha-Allah
Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex
-Yeah right
-as if
-I have
-really
-thought
-about
-it!
Seven Celebrity Crushes
-Can’t
-even
-recall
-one,
-Let
-alone
-seven!
Seven People I Tag
-Amsa (another novice, just like me, in the world of blogging)
-As for the remaining six, I have already mentioned that I am a beginner, so anyone who visits this blog is TAGGED! (Obviously, all those who have already been tagged, are exempted :D)
-Become a writer in the real sense of the word
-Read all the books that are present on earth!
-Become an inspiring literature teacher :$ (does that sound corny?)
-Mould myself in accordance with God’s commands.
-Bring a revolution in the Pakistani media {ahem ahem @ SE :)}
-Get rid of all my imperfections… (Ah, that’s impossible as long as I continue to be a human)
-Accept reality.
Seven Things I can do
-Cannot accept reality most of the time
-Can “flutter all ways and fly in none” (yeah, the phrase is taken from The Mill on the Floss)
-Can be way too critical (that often takes the form of self-deprecation) of my own self.
-Lose hope quite easily (now that makes me a pessimistic and that too with a capital P)
-Can be gullible at all times.
-Speak incessantly :P
-Read.
Seven Things I can't do
-Can’t help being inspired
-Can’t conceal my emotions… [Don’t worry I am working on this one :( ]
-Can’t ignore people and their attitudes even I try my best i.e. I can’t just ‘give a damn’ about anything so easily
-Can’t stop thinking… (Yeah, I am being deliberately vague when I say this)
-Can’t think on the lines of others, especially THE BOSS!
-Cannot forget!
-Cannot think of anything else at the moment because there are loads and loads of things I CANNOT do!
Seven Things I say the most
-hadd hogayee
-Duh!
-Nahi yaar
-Don’t tell me…
-I can’t believe this…
-I swear…
-Masha-Allah
Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex
-Yeah right
-as if
-I have
-really
-thought
-about
-it!
Seven Celebrity Crushes
-Can’t
-even
-recall
-one,
-Let
-alone
-seven!
Seven People I Tag
-Amsa (another novice, just like me, in the world of blogging)
-As for the remaining six, I have already mentioned that I am a beginner, so anyone who visits this blog is TAGGED! (Obviously, all those who have already been tagged, are exempted :D)
Comments