Ok, today is Eid day. Gosh, this Eid was quite boring :( didn't have anything to do. Me and my sis watched TV all day long despite the fact that there wasn't anything to really 'watch'. We were actually trying to kill time and TV had to be the best option. My routine is so messed up nowadays that I feel like running away from everything! I mean why the hell, I cannot just bring a li'l order in my life? Is it that difficult? Or do I need time management classes? I just cannot figure out when to do what! Life seems to be screwed up and I hope it regains it normalcy...
Company - Ba-gul Nashistan
Company or more specifically suhbah is a phenomenon whose effects are difficult to describe. There is this teacher of mine who always says that 'environment is silent speech' and I always used to think how right he was... The effects and impacts are so subtle that one does not even notice how one gets transformed without noticing it ever. There are few verses by Shaykh Sa'adi (rahimahullah) that I came across in a book called, Bayt ki haqeeqat . I am compelled to write them on my blog. The poetry is extremely beautiful and rhythmic. Someone who has ever experienced such company would testify to the truth contained in the verses of this hikaayat . Gili khushbooi dar hamaam roozi Raseed az dast-e-mahboobi ba-dastam Be-oo guftam keh mushki ya 'abeeri Keh az boo-e dil-aaweez e tu mastam Be-oo gufta, man gil-e naacheez boodam Wa-leekin muddati ba-gul nashistam Jamaal-e hum-nasheen dar man asar kard Wa gar na man hamaan khaakam keh hastam [One day in a hamaam* , I g...
Comments