"Sikhaaye kis ne Isma'il ko aadaab-e farzandi!"

I have my TESL exam tomorrow. For the past two days I have been wrecking my brains with teaching techniques, more teaching techniques and yes... more than many teaching techniques. Huh. I really don't feel good about it. Okay, I agree there must be a lot of truth to what these techniques propose, however, I feel there is something which eludes all of them... And while reading about all these 'techniques', I am constantly being reminded of this verse by Iqbal which one our teachers also recites quite often:
Woh faizan-e nazar tha ya ke maktab ki karamat thi
Sikhaaye kis ne Isma'il ko aadaab-e farzandi!
- Iqbal
How I wish there be a 'teaching technique' that takes into account the miracles of Faizan-e Nazar...
Woh faizan-e nazar tha ya ke maktab ki karamat thi
Sikhaaye kis ne Isma'il ko aadaab-e farzandi!
- Iqbal
How I wish there be a 'teaching technique' that takes into account the miracles of Faizan-e Nazar...
Comments
"sabaq shaheen bachon ko dete hain ye khaak baazi ka"
"shikayat hai mujhe Ya Rabb khudwandaan-e maktab se..."
And there always is indeed this 'aadaab-e-farzandi' wala aspect of everything. But the 'formality' of things entirely neglects it..