Confused...
I am so confused about everything ... yes, everything! I just want to see The Truth and unfortunately in present times it is the most difficult thing to do. There are so many representations that the reality remains elusive. Maulana Rum (rahimahullah) said:
imaan tamheez ast, kufr bay-tamheezeest!
And how very true... I have diagnosed the disease but I am scared about going to the physician. My 'self' is stopping me from doing that! That I am sure of...
At times, this life full of representations seems to be nothing but a burden. A prison, indeed. The desire to free from the prison gets so strong that it is almost frightening. The state of dying before the death has to be achieved or else this restlessness will continue.
Du'a... probably is THE best remedy at hand. For it is always accompanied by a promise. A promise of acceptance from The Friend.
imaan tamheez ast, kufr bay-tamheezeest!
And how very true... I have diagnosed the disease but I am scared about going to the physician. My 'self' is stopping me from doing that! That I am sure of...
At times, this life full of representations seems to be nothing but a burden. A prison, indeed. The desire to free from the prison gets so strong that it is almost frightening. The state of dying before the death has to be achieved or else this restlessness will continue.
Du'a... probably is THE best remedy at hand. For it is always accompanied by a promise. A promise of acceptance from The Friend.
Comments
Is it possible through contemplation through the 'eye of the heart'?
Could you elaborate please?
I just meant that it is usually the company of the pious - those who actually practice Sabr (in this case) - which teaches you how to do it...
I feel like a trash thee days...