Pain and Purposelessness

The pain is not as painful as purposelessness in life.

Comments

M. Umer Toor said…
Assalamualaekum

Subhan Allah!
Uni said…
I agree so completely that it can't be expressed. Going through a lot of purposelessness in life ADDS to the pain.. on top of the fact that the purposelessness EXISTS in the first place.

Nobody wants this to happen to themselves, and the first question asked to the fates is.."Why me?"
Salman Latif said…
So true!! The void that purposelessness generates is too excruciating to bear..
Anonymous said…
the purposelessness gives meaning to pain... Somehow it reminds me of Hazrat Bilal RadiAllahu Ahnu, when he was tortured by Abu Sufyan and he kept on saying LA Ilaha Illallah...

i don't know if im making sense or not..
Umer, Uni and Salman:

Jazakumullahu Khair for your comments.
***

Asma:

I think you intended to write 'purposefulness'... :)
Haris Gulzar said…
AOA,
Why is there purposelessness? I mean, this is only your perception of life. Life has a definite purpose, and there is pain because of this very purpose that life has. Pain is a test to see if we remain steady on the path to achieve the purpose of life... There is no purposelessness in life...
Walaikumussalam:

JazakAllah for visiting, Haris. You are absolutely right about life having a purpose and alhamdulillah I am a firm believer in that.

This thought was actually engendered by observing the purposelessness around with which most of us, in general, approach life. The very thought of purposelessness brings great pain with. That's all :)
Anonymous said…
Where did my comment go?!:( o.O

You didn't approve that?:(
Didn't get any comment from you dear :) ... why on earth would I not approve of it? :(
M. M. said…
Purposelessness can lead to disastrous circumstances. I was reading a book by Paulo Coelho. It tells of a girl who tried to commit suicide. She couldn't bear the regular routine, the risk-free purposeless life... as a result of her fear to follow her heart and do the extra-ordinary!! Or even the ordinary.
hmm... Veronika Decides to Die :)
Thanks for visiting:)
Anonymous said…
Ain? o.O

I wrote quite a LONGGGGGGG comment :S where did it go?:S May be it didn't get posted at the very first time.

But right now, I can't even recall single glimpse of that comment since I wrote that in a disturbed state of mind :)

Right now, I feel myself being agreed to what you're conveying!:)
hmm, thank you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Speed-breakers

Company - Ba-gul Nashistan