Overwhelmed

Life is too exacting at times! Or probably I am feeling that way at the moment. Exams are looming large over my head and there is so much to write that I just don't understand how to manage my time and complete all the daunting (at least they appear so at the moment) tasks before their respective deadlines. I am just praying to Allah Ta'ala to help me manage my time in the most effective manner. And yes, I am not complaining about too much work - how can I when it is something which adds to the wholesomeness in my life, alhamdulillah. 

Life, indeed, is too short for all that you want to do. The verse resonating in my head is the one by Iqbal in javaab e shikva, which reads as follows:

وقت فرصت ہے کہاں کام ابھی باقی ہے
نور   توحید  کا   اتمام   ابھی  باقی  ہے

Comments

M Umer Toor said…
*i feel jealous* :)

MashaAllah
Anonymous said…
you'll ace your exams don't worry! And you always manage it mashAllah se tu don't worry you'll manage it!

Popular posts from this blog

Speed-breakers

Company - Ba-gul Nashistan