Finally Karachiites Get Their Share of Pleasant Weather! Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah, after a very long time Karachi finally gets its share of pleasant weather. It has been extremely hot lately and now the for the past two days the weather has been cloudy and it's been quite windy! Whenever I look outside the mesh door I find plants almost swinging in delight, and the big palm tree that we planted years ago now stands tall right outside our house producing a wonderful swoosh sound, for its leaves have grown huge, mashaAllah. Alhamdulillah the change in the weather seems to have affected people's moods too. Everyone looks happy despite their constant worries about one thing or the other. I really hope the weather continues to stay like this for a few more days. Alhamdulillahi wa lillahil hamd! 

Comments

Uni said…
Love the weather these days. Have to be thankful (more) to Allah (SWT) for taking away the heat! Thanks for the reminder :))
Haris Gulzar said…
I guess I have only seen Karachi under rain for a total of 3 times in the last 2 years. Feels so good to see such a pleasant weather here (Y). Ameen to your prayers.
pH_the princess said…
finally ! rain in Karachi :)
actually was today it's same sunny and warm :(
Thank you all for dropping by :)

Popular posts from this blog

Company - Ba-gul Nashistan

Hajj and Eid, 1429 H