Stepping into the 30th Year of my Life...

August 14, 2014. Thirtieth year of my life begins. I have never had such strange feelings on any of my birthdays as this particular one. The twenty-ninth year was quite happening, with me getting married and stepping into an altogether new life - I often call this change as having  been born anew. Living with new people is not as difficult as accepting them as they are is. The most important advice that a teacher of mine gave me in my last meeting with him was: accept people with all their imperfections. Remain patient, for the reward is for the one who remains patient. Husband also keeps on giving me a similar advice: learn to give time to people, and everything around you. Learn to give time to yourself.

And, my only resolution for the year that has just began is to learn the lesson of patience. To learn is very well. I feel bogged down with a great sense of responsibility. An unseen responsibility of so many things that keep my mind preoccupied. I wish to once again explore the higher things in life and rise above its mundanities. I want to dust the surface of my heart once again, and start living in the real sense of the word...

Yes, this is an incoherent post, but never mind. 

Comments

M Umer Toor said…
How are you doing with your responsibilities? It makes me feel so uneasy for upcoming responsibilities when I am doing justice to little one's right now. May Allah makes our matters right for us
aameen! How can we do any justice to our responsibilities. It is indeed Allah who makes us do whatever little we are able to fulfill of them.

Popular posts from this blog

Speed-breakers

Company - Ba-gul Nashistan