On the Prospective Return of the Ex-General
So now he returns as a politician. Another change of appearances. Some more perpetuation of the evil that is essentially similar in nature. As my readers know I do not indulge in political discussions but I would urge all of you to read this very thought-provoking post on the topic at Uni's blog.
I won't blame the masses if they make yet another wrong decision by electing the ex-general. Our history is replete with such experiences of something which is far more profound than just an 'error of judgment' on the part of the masses. We are habitual of doing that. Moreover, we all know that the strings are pulled elsewhere...
What is ineteresting for me, however, is that how Allah SWT chooses to disgrace some people. Lal Masjid, Dr Aafia, The Bajaur Madrassah, you name it, are still waiting for the spectacle of disgrace which is sure to come from Allah for 'some' people. Let them return. Let yourself wait with patience and see how the noose would be tightened around their necks. Wallaahu a'alam.
P.S. My views are entirely personal and not based on any news 'analyses' as such. It is something that I am anticipating, and only time would tell how Allah chooses to treat this man.
Comments